Monday, September 26, 2011

On and On and On

It's raining in Seattle again.
Did it ever stop raining in Seattle?
I don't remember.

I've been a major running slacker goob and haven't ran in over a week. Actually I don't remember the last time I ran, but I remember it was a good run.

Second reason for being a major slacker goob is because I haven't been riding my bike to work, which makes no logical sense. It actually takes me longer to get to work via car than via bike most days. It's that ridiculous. It can take anywhere from 7 minutes to 40 minutes to get the whole 4 damn miles to my job via car. I don't know what my issue or mental block is. I need to get over it. 

And get a head lamp. It's getting dark much earlier now, and not getting light out until later in the morning. 

This is where I make excuses for my slacker tendacies now. 
School is in full swing and I'm still adjusting. I am not used to getting up early in the morning. I hate waking up, even more than I hate going to sleep. 

Got a hair cut, after not cutting it for 5 months, happy to cut it again. Seriously considering shaving it in the semi-near future. No lie. 

Ordered the boy a pair of preschoolians. Currently he doesn't have any shoes that fit him, just a few pairs of suede sole slippers.... which is fine except it's wet out and he needs shoes to go to his playgroup. I'll let you know what I think of them when they get here. I ordered the "I'm walking barefoot" sole. . we'll see. 

Need to plan a trip to NY. 
Maybe December, Maybe February 
Hate spending the money on airfare.

Craving tattoos.




No comments:

Post a Comment